Ads 468x60px

The Deception of The Masquerade



Once upon a time, there was a mask called the masquerade mask,
but thi story is not about the mask. This is a story of a man deception.
It was about two years ago, a man pretend to be someone else
badmouth, causing ruckus to the real person, and I was involved 
in the case somehow.

For a years and until now no one knows who is he
the who pretend, a good actor, and yet
he successfully put me under his deception make me
believe what he said. Back then I was too naive, easily
believe what others told me. But thanks to him now 
I know that I was too naive, and start to not
believe in anyone else.

He somehow dragged me into the case
and he succesfully lie in front of everyone,
Im so sorry for the victim, an innocent young girl
who doesnt know how to do like the pretender do.
Somehow I was thinking about the case, and I know 
who is the real person responsible to this case
but what over is over, I just stay silent 
without talk to anyone about  it.

Why I dont realize it earlier?
huh................


0 comments:

Post a Comment